Friday, July 27, 2007

Who's that blogging about me?


We just added a feature to our JacketFlap profile pages that I like quite a bit. You will notice a new "Recent Blog Posts" box in the right-side of every JacketFlap profile page. It lists the 10 most recent blog posts from the kitlitosphere mentioning the person whose profile you are viewing.

On the right you'll see an example of the Recent Blog Posts box from my JacketFlap profile page. It takes a few seconds to search through the 100,000+ posts archived in our reader, and you'll see a cute little wheel spinning until the box loads. You can then click on the titles of the posts to read any that interest you.

Let me know what you think here in the comments!

Tracy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you and I will check that one out. It is nice to be kept informed on what is new or improved. Catherine Basten

Nancy Bea Miller said...

Hi Tracy, sounds like a good feature for the hip lit-blogger. In my case though, I imagine it will remain embarrassingly blank! ;->

Anonymous said...

Fantastic, Tracy! And we don't even have to push a button! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Tracy. Terrific feature.

Mary Cunningham said...

Great new feature, Tracy! Thanks for adding it.

Mary